Senior Social Advertising Specialist (ft)
40 hours per week
For a new, exciting and ambitious project in Spain, we’re looking for an experienced Senior Social Advertising Specialist / Head of Social Advertising to lead and build our global Social Advertising team. This is a role for an ambitious adventurer who is up for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity in sunny Valencia.
As our new Senior Social Advertising Specialist / Head of Social Advertising, you are leading the Social Advertising department of our new agency-for-agencies agency. We’re building the first dark kitchen for performance marketing in Europe, where we offer digital performance marketing services to agencies all over Europe in a fast, flexible and efficient way.
As Senior Senior Social Advertising Specialist / Head of Social Advertising, you work for our agency clients, who are looking for a professional team to execute their strategies. You perform solid analysis to tackle their problems and you come up with smart tactics to improve their performance on social media. You execute these strategies and tactics with your team of local/junior social advertising specialists, and you do this in close cooperation with our in-house project manager(s). You train and develop your social advertising specialists to make them better so that they provide better services to our customers. You’re the absolute thought leader when it comes down to social media advertising, trends and online marketing developments.
// What you do
- You will develop and successfully execute the social media advertising strategy of our clients.
- You analyse current and potential revenue opportunities for them, and act decisively and fast to boost performance.
- You will work closely with our other department leads (SEA, SEO) to improve our collective knowledge.
- You will identify, assess and implement social media advertising best practices from around the globe.
- You will monitor and report on the social media advertising erformance of our customers.
// What we are looking for
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience as a Social Media Advertising Specialist/Lead in an agency environment.
- You have experience in leading and guiding (junior) social media advertising specialists in their development.
- You have extensive experience with the most important advertisement tools.
- You have an analytical mindset, which you use to convert data into customer-oriented solutions.
- You are good at convincing others and setting your own priorities.
- You will not quit until you get things done.
- You are a good communicator who knows to satisfy customers.
// What we offer
- An above Valencia-standard salary + an attractive bonus opportunity.
- A unique challenge to be part of the inception of Europe’s first dark kitchen for performance marketing.
- An adventure in Europe’s sunniest city: Valencia, Europe’s most healthy city to live.
- Smart and highly driven co-workers and founders who work on big challenges and big dreams.
- A fast-paced learning curve and opportunities to grow and develop yourself in an environment where freedom and responsibility are central.
- Help and support with relocation + relocation fee.
- Full daily coverage; breakfast, lunch and dinner, all on us.
- The best hardware and software to work with.
- A once-of-a-lifetime adventure.
More about our project
With a team of experienced founders from the digital agency and eCommerce industry, we’re building Europe’s first dark kitchen for performance marketing. We’re building a new company in Europe’s sunniest city; Valencia, where we focus on providing scalable digital marketing services to agencies and larger companies.
We will go live in September and we’re currently recruiting our team of 10 to start conquering the world. This role is one of the inception roles, so closer to the fire, you can’t get. Together, we have the ambition to scale this new European beauty to a large team of +100 in the next two years.
Up for it?
Our talent process is straightforward with one important goal – knowing for sure we are both up for it in the long run. Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. We only want to work with fun people, we love diversity and we love building dreams together.
When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all steps that will be part of our process.
Enthusiastic? Give it your best shot and let us know why!
You can apply with only your e-mail address or your telephone number.
We will get in touch with you!